Elementary Battle Books - EBOB
If you are a current 4th or 5th grade student and enjoy reading then you may be interested in joining the Boomer-Ferguson Elementary Battle of the Books Team.
1. Sign up in the Media Center with Mrs. Call
2. Read as many EBOB books as possible. (You must read all books before March.)
3. Remember what you read!
4. Attend meetings during and after school. (Dates and times will be announced soon.)
5. Have a GOOD attitude!
6. Be able to work well on a TEAM!
7. Be respectful, kind, and helpful to your teammates!
What our team will do:
1. Meet every week.
2. Have time to read.
3. Practice questions.
4. In the Spring, we will compete with the other elementary schools in the county.
5. Possibly represent our county in the regional competition if we win at the county level.
If you have questions or concerns, please see Mrs. Call (Media Specialist).
Click below for a list of this year's books: